Here’s What People Are Saying About Marketing Automation
More than 55% of B2B companies round the world have adopted marketing automation. Many more will be implementing it in the near future. For the major part, marketing automation is misunderstood. But, that has not limited its range of success. If successfully implemented and with the right planning and the much required skillset, marketing automation can be a deadly weapon in the right hands. It lets you track every visitor on your website. You can assign score to every action that they take. You can nurture them according to their scores and qualify them successfully. The feeling of being unsure that used to run amok marketers pre-automation days, has been replaced by a jubilant feeling of success. Here’s a compiled list of top marketing automation quotes. Let us take a look at what some of the figures in the marketing world have to say about marketing automation.
1. “Marketing Automation replaces separate systems for email, web visitor tracking, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, campaign management and reporting with one solution that streamlines marketing processes and shares data with sales.” – David Raab, Raab Guide.
2. “The reality is the best marketers are using both inbound marketing and marketing automation together, and they are getting great returns.” – Greg Head, CMO of InfusionSoft.
3. “Marketing Automation has played a key role in shaping the success of modern day marketers. We are on a mission to improve marketing automation, one workflow at a time.” – Sourabh Mathur, Esanosys.
4. “By increasing efficiencies through better qualifying leads and increasing effectiveness by ensuring sales efforts are more personalised and relevant, marketing automation enables sales teams to do what they do best – SELL.” – Kristen Hambelton, VP of Marketing Neolane Inc.
5. “Marketing Automation is powerful software and processes which make complex and repetitive tasks easy.” – Mautic
6. “Business marketing has exploded in scope and complexity making it practically impossible for marketers to efficiently and effectively reach target customers without a fully implemented marketing automation system.” –IDC Group
7. “Marketers know their ultimate job is to increase revenue. Marketing automation can help by generating more and higher quality leads, which will eventually turn into new customers.” – Glenster Report.
From the above marketing automation quotes, we can clearly understand what people feel about automation in general. Marketing automation is a one-stop shop when it comes to increasing your organization’s efficiency and revenue at the same time. The efficiency increases because of generation of more leads. This leads to more leads getting nurtured and these leads getting qualified successfully after a certain period of time. In turn having a greater number of qualified leads for sales would mean an increase in the number of customers thus improving revenue in the short run. When marketers utilize their automation platform to the fullest, they can concentrate on retaining existing customers so that they can keep returning to your brand time and again. This would increase your profits in the long run.
Marketing automation effectively helps you to soar. It allows you to take control of your brand. Through effective CRM integration, it lets you create a transparent process for both marketing and sales to take advantage of.
Are you currently using marketing automation? If yes, then we would like to hear about your experience!