We are growing our team and are looking for smart digital marketers who share our passion for marketing technology. This role involves working on the following:
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing for integrated marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing: manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Email marketing
- Inbound marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the design team to develop high impact marketing assets
Who can Apply:
- Skill(s) required: Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and and Email Marketing. Knowledge of marketing automation is desirable.
- Degree(s): We value practical demonstrable skills and any graduate/postgraduate with demonstrable experience in digital marketing is welcome.
- Experience: 0-2 years, 2018-2019 freshers with relevant skills are welcome.
Prospective employees are expected to have:
- Graduates/Post-graduates degree from any background.
- Excellent creative disposition and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience working and managing social media accounts.
- The willingness to succeed in an early stage startup environment.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities. Send us your resume and a brief note to [email protected]