The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing for integrated marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing: manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Email marketing
- Inbound marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the design team to develop high impact marketing assets
Who can Apply:
- Skill(s) required: Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Email Marketing.
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 3 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 1st July’18 ).
Prospective intern(s) are expected to have:
- Graduates/Post-graduates degree from any background.
- Excellent creative disposition and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience working and managing social media accounts.
- The willingness to succeed in an early stage startup environment.
Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
What’s in it for you:
Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities. This internship is for 3 months only and may be extended up to 6 months, with an option to join us full time. Final year students preferred.
Send us your resume and a brief note to [email protected]