About the role:
We are looking for a PHP Developer with 0-2 years experience who writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a key player of a product development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. Do apply, if an exciting role in an early stage start up interests you.
- Writing clean, fast PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team. Must have dedication and commitment towards work in a start up environment.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Symphony, WordPress etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, SalesForce etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Send us your resume and a brief note to [email protected]